The Dansko Professional Box Leather Clog is a very popular clog made by Dansko which is in the range of US$120 a pair. Most of the reviews on Amazon is very good in reference to the clogs. Some have stated that their back spams have gone and that they are very comfortable.
The Dansko Women’s Professional Box leather clog looks good and Dansko’s good reputation with the hospital crowd makes this a good buy with a good reputation. These clogs last long as many have stated that they wear the clogs for up to 30 hours a day for 5 years. Dansko has had a number of recent complaints as buyers suspect that they are manufacturing the clogs in China and that the quality is not what it used to be,. If you are buying online then ask where their clogs have been made. Overall the clogs still get a very high rating.
The Dansko Pro XP clogs looks almost like the Alpro G 500 which was made for hospital staff. The good thing about the Dansko is that the bottom is not molded like the Alpro G 500 and the soles are stitched to the rest of the clog. The stitched clogs have a better look and should last longer. It is however twice the price of the Alpro option. Note that there is also a Metal shank in the midsole and the sole is made of Nitrile rubber which makes it slip resistant. Its a much better option than the Alpro but comes at a price.
- Manmade sole
- Heel measures approximately 2″
- Platform measures approximately 0.75″
- Proper fit allows for a pinky finger sized space behind heel
- PU outsole for durability and shock absorption
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches; 1.6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Shipping: This item is also available to select countries outside the U.S.
- Item model number: 606010101